IMPORTANT NRB 2021 UPDATE
June 1, 2021
Our team is making final preparations for NRB 2021 at the Gaylord Texan!
As platform censorship and the threat of Big Tech continues to rise, Christian organizations and ministries are facing unprecedented threats to religious liberty. This year’s convention is more important than ever.
We are increasingly encouraged by good news as COVID-19 cases continue to fall around the country. Over 135 million Americans are now fully vaccinated. Overall, the COVID-19 vaccines have proven to be stunningly effective.
Last month, Texas - the home of the Gaylord Texan and NRB 2021, reported ZERO COVID-19 deaths for the first time since the beginning of the pandemic. Cases continue to fall to record lows in Texas and around the country. Recently, the CDC announced new guidance stating that vaccinated people no longer need to wear masks indoors.
Following CDC guidance, the Gaylord Texan has updated their mask policy to the following:
"Unvaccinated guests and customers are required to wear masks. For fully vaccinated guests, masks are optional."
We are all looking forward to safely gathering in person again. What makes the NRB Convention unique is the networking, equipping, and fellowship among Christian communicators.
As we make final preparations for NRB 2021, our team is taking precautions to make sure that this event is a safe and rewarding experience for all attendees.
Here's what we're doing to keep you safe:
- We are in regular contact with health and safety experts and corporate leaders at the Gaylord Texan and Marriott. Their teams are continuing to implement industry-leading cleanliness standards. The Texan is regularly hosting live, in-person events for large groups.
- Event layouts are designed to allow for social distancing, including larger ballrooms and fewer people seated at each table during meal events.
- We are carefully monitoring federal, state, and local guidelines and mandates. Texas has now lifted all COVID-19 restrictions and NRB 2021 will take place in-person as planned.
Please be sure to:
- Wash your hands often
- Cover your mouth and nose when you sneeze or cough
- Do not attend if you feel ill, have a fever, or any Covid symptoms
- Communicate your comfort level of contact with others
- Wear a mask if you have not been immunized
The hotel has medical personnel onsite. Please contact them by calling 817-205-6940 if you have concerns or need medical attention.
We are eager to gather again safely, and we know many of you are too. We look forward to seeing you soon!