February 23 – 26, 2016
Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center
Exhibiting during Proclaim 16, the annual NRB International Christian Media Convention, places your company or ministry in front of thousands of decision-makers in an ever-growing industry.
Thousands of industry professionals will be in attendance, and exhibiting allows you face-to-face contact with radio and TV station owners and operators, video producers, radio and TV program producers, film producers, pastors and denominational leaders, law firms, broadcast CEOs, advertising agencies, travel companies, fund raisers, webmasters, donor software designers, experts in the areas of mobile and social media, podcasters, bloggers, and more.
Our desire is for each exhibitor to enjoy a positive experience by engaging quality attendees face-to-face as they network on the Exhibit Floor during all three days of the show. To ensure you receive every advantage of the exhibiting experience, begin NOW to plan for Proclaim 16.
Also, as you plan for Proclaim 16, we want you to be aware that if an unauthorized outside agency attempts to contact you to offer assistance with room reservations, please do not make your hotel reservation through any outside organization or service.
Please be advised that such outside agencies do not represent NRB, the Gaylord Opryland, or the Inn at Opryland, in any manner.
Forms & Information
New at Proclaim 16:
- NRB welcomes to the exhibit floor an interactive exhibit presented by Museum of the Bible that chronicles the remarkable history of the Bible – from its transmission and translation to its impact and controversies. Several hundred priceless artifacts are used to tell the stories at the museum. These are set against immersive environments, such as the Caves of Qumran, where the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered; the Jerusalem Chamber at Westminster Abbey, where a committee of scholars worked to finalize the King James Bible translation; and even the surface of the moon itself, where a complete copy of the Bible was carried by astronaut Edgar Mitchell on Apollo 14. This is a MUST SEE, interactive event for every attendee as they engage with the history of the bestselling, most influential book of all time – the Bible!
- All exhibitors will now have the convenience of applying for booth space and registering their booth personnel online.
- Radio and TV Row – There will be opportunity for radio and television outlets to secure individual space in the Radio & TV Row section of the exhibit hall to interview NRB speakers, session participants and special celebrity guests with the assistance and facilitation of the NRB News Media Center.
When you exhibit at Proclaim 16, you will also receive:
- Discount pricing on booth space for NRB Member organizations.
- Three complimentary booth staff full registrations (meals at additional cost) for every 100 square feet of booth space purchased.
- Because entrance to the Exhibit Hall is FREE, you may register additional booth personnel for a free Exposition registration and badge. This will allow your organization additional booth staff at no additional cost. This free booth staff registration only allows entrance to the Exhibit Hall. For additional booth staff who wish to attend other events of the Proclaim Convention, additional booth staff full registrations (meals at additional cost) are $100 each (limit of three per booth).
- Organization listing and booth number on the Proclaim 16 website’s Exhibitor Directory (Also includes option to upload your logo, organization name and description, including website link).
- Organization listing, description, and booth number in official Proclaim 16 Program Book (if contracted by early December).
- Organization listing and booth number in Exposition Program & Guide (if contracted by mid-December).
- Posting of “Exhibitor News” on the Proclaim 16 website. Each exhibiting organization can submit news of convention specials, giveaways, booth location, product and service descriptions, and press releases, which will be posted on an “Exhibitor News” section of the Proclaim 16 website. All content subject to NRB approval. Submit to Kenneth Chan, Director of Communications, at email@example.com.
- In order to allow your customers, clients or guests to visit your booth during the Convention, NRB offers FREE “Exposition” registrations which mean FREE entrance to the Exhibit Hall. All guests, clients, and friends may explore the Exhibit Hall FREE once they complete the online registration. The Exposition badge does not allow access to any convention events taking place outside of the Exhibit Hall with the exception of the Wednesday evening Worship Service with Rick Warren and Michael W. Smith.
- Free limited access to Proclaim 16 attendee direct mail and email list for pre-and post-convention promotional mailings. Restrictions apply. (see Rules & Regulations, Page 6 for details).
- Booth drape–8’ high in back, 3’ high on sides, and 7” x 44” black & white identification sign with your organization name and booth number (Linear booths only).
General Booth Size and Information
- 10’X 20′, 10’X30′, or 10’X40′
Create your own booth space by selecting a combination of two, three, or four consecutive 10’X10′ linear booths (side-by-side). We do not allow the combining of two end corner booths to form an end cap.
There is an additional prime location charge of $200 (over and above square footage cost) applied to any corner booth space. See definition of corner booth space on Page 7 of Rules & Regulations. (Does not apply to Island Booths)
Booths Adjacent to NRB Fresh Brew Café:
There is an additional prime location charge of $200 (over and above square footage cost) applied to any booth space directly adjacent to NRB Fresh Brew Café and Lounge located in the middle of the Exhibit Hall.
An island booth is any size booth exposed to aisles on all four sides.
- Larger space may be available upon request
All inclusive turn-key booth – 6’X10′ Booth Footprint. Kiosk Booths include carpet, 4′ skirted table, two chairs, one electrical outlet, and booth back-wall with organization name and logo, in addition to the booth benefits listed above.
Kiosks are in a prime location in front of the Exhibit Hall. They are designed for those who do not use “pop-up” displays or other graphics and only wish to bring materials to hand out.
Booth Rates & Payment Information
View the floor plan to choose your booth location and then complete the online booth application.
Exhibit Space Rates
Booth Size Discounts:
- 10% discount for 400 – 999 sq. ft.
- 15% discount for 1,000 – 2,999 sq. ft.
- 20% discount for 3,000+ sq. ft.
Member: $18.95 / Non-Member $25.95 per square foot (+ $99 online access fee)
Online Access Fee (Mandatory): $99 paid by each Exhibitor. Entitles Exhibitor to upload logo, organization description, website link, organization name, and inclusion in the online Exhibitor Directory.
Kiosk Booth Rate (see description above)
Member: $2,760 / Non-Member $3,480 + $99 online access fee.
*Note: In order to qualify for the member rate, the Exhibitor must be a member of NRB with dues paid in full at the time of application and through the close of the Exposition. Member rate cannot be applied retroactively.
After you have decided to exhibit during Proclaim 16:
- View the online floor plan
- Choose your booth or booths
- Complete the online booth application and payment
When NRB receives your online application and payment, a confirmation email will be sent to you with additional information.
Failure to comply with payment policy will delay the application process and space assignment.
All non-member participation in the Exhibit Hall is subject to NRB Executive Committee approval at time of application for booth space.
Email Steve Cross, Director of Marketing, for additional information or contact him at 703-331-4518.