Exhibiting during Proclaim 17, the annual NRB International Christian Media Convention, places your company or ministry in front of thousands of decision-makers in an ever-growing industry.
Thousands of industry professionals will be in attendance, and exhibiting allows you face-to-face contact with radio and TV station owners and operators, video producers, radio and TV program producers, film producers, pastors and denominational leaders, law firms, broadcast CEOs, advertising agencies, travel companies, fund raisers, webmasters, donor software designers, experts in the areas of mobile and social media, podcasters, bloggers, and more.
Our desire is for each exhibitor to enjoy a positive experience by engaging quality attendees face-to-face as they network on the Exhibit Floor during all three days of the show. To ensure you receive every advantage of the exhibiting experience, begin NOW to plan for Proclaim 17.
Also, as you plan for Proclaim 17, we want you to be aware that if an unauthorized outside agency attempts to contact you to offer assistance with room reservations, please do not make your hotel reservation through them.
Please be advised that such outside agencies do not represent NRB or the Orlando World Center Marriott in any manner.
Forms & Information
When you exhibit at Proclaim 17, you will also receive:
- Discount pricing on booth space for NRB Member organizations.
- Limited number of complimentary booth staff full registrations (meals at additional cost). For additional booth staff who wish to attend other events of the Proclaim Convention, additional booth staff full registrations (meals at additional cost) are $100 each (limit of three per booth).
- Organization listing and booth number on the Proclaim 17 website’s Exhibitor Directory (Also includes option to upload your logo, organization name and description, including website link).
- Organization listing, description, and booth number in official Proclaim 17 Program Book (if contracted by early December).
- Organization listing and booth number in Exposition Program & Guide (if contracted by mid-December).
- Posting of “Exhibitor News” on the Proclaim 17 website. Each exhibiting organization can submit news of convention specials, giveaways, booth location, product and service descriptions, and press releases, which will be posted on an “Exhibitor News” section of the Proclaim 17 website. All content subject to NRB approval. Submit to Kenneth Chan, Director of Communications, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In order to allow your customers, clients or guests to visit your booth during the Convention, NRB offers each exhibiting company codes to redeem FREE Expo Only registrations which mean FREE entrance to the Exhibit Hall. All guests, clients, and friends may explore the Exhibit Hall FREE once they complete the online registration and apply the exhibiting company’s code. Guests purchasing the Expo Only registration type without the code will pay $25 to enter the exhibit hall. The Exposition badge does not allow access to any convention events taking place outside of the Exhibit Hall.
- Limited access to Proclaim 17 attendee direct mail and email list for pre-and post-convention promotional mailings. Restrictions and fees apply. (see Rules & Regulations, Page 4 for details).
- Booth drape–8’ high in back, 3’ high on sides, and 7” x 44” black & white identification sign with your organization name and booth number (Linear booths only).
General Booth Size and Information
- 10’X 20′, 10’X30′, or 10’X40′
Create your own booth space by selecting a combination of two, three, or four consecutive 10’X10′ linear booths (side-by-side). We do not allow the combining of two end corner booths to form an end cap.
Corner Booth Space:
There is an additional prime location charge of $200 (over and above square footage cost) applied to any corner booth space. See definition of corner booth space on Page 6 of Rules & Regulations.
An island booth is any size booth exposed to aisles on all four sides.
- Larger space may be available upon request
Booth Rates & Payment Information
View the floor plan to choose your booth location and then complete the online booth application.
Exhibit Space Rates
A discounted rate will apply for organizations that have never exhibited at any NRB Exposition:
First Time Exhibitor – Member Rate: $16.00 per square foot (100-200 only)
First Time Exhibitor – Non-Member Rate: $23.00 per square foot (100-200 only)
After you have decided to exhibit during Proclaim 17:
- View the online floor plan
- Choose your booth or booths
- Complete the online booth application and payment
When NRB receives your online application and payment, a confirmation email will be sent to you with additional information.
Failure to comply with payment policy will delay the application process and space assignment.
All non-member participation in the Exhibit Hall is subject to NRB Executive Committee approval at time of application for booth space.